A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart. Teaching is considered as one of the noblest professions and teachers are ranked higher than gods. This is because they impart knowledge which is the biggest factor to drive away ignorance aiding towards developing solutions to every problem. A lot of us unknowingly play the role of a teacher despite the profession we choose. Be it the knowledge transfer you do at your company, be it the good habits you teach your kids, be it the timely advice you give someone that changes their life.
This time, we have a contest for everyone who loves teaching. Pick a science concept like Gravity or Inertia or Force and demonstrate it in a fun way. Use visual aids like props, board, house hold things to effectively convey the topic to others vividly and easily. Upload your teaching video at our website.
- 1) The Contest will begin on August 1st, 2020 and video submissions will be accepted till August 30th, 2020.
- 2) Register at YoungTalento & follow us on all our social media platforms to be eligible to participate. If you are already registered, skip this rule.
- 3) Teach any science concept in a creative/easy way and upload a less than 10 minute video of the same at YoungTalento website.
- 4) After verification, we will upload the entry across our social media platforms and entry with the most number of votes ( cumulated across our social platforms ) will be declared as the winner.
- 5) Winners will be selected for each age group. Age Group 1 : 15 to 30, Age Group : 31 to 45, Age Group 3 : 46 to 60.
- 6) All participants will get e-certificate and winners will receive hard copy of the certificate couried to their address.