A friend in need is a friend indeed. Friends play a vital part in everyone?s life. That is why we have a day exclusively dedicated for celebrating friendship. The first Friendship day was proposed in 1958 in Paraguay.
This friendship day is going to be very different because you may not be able to meet your friends in person, you may not be able to exchange friendship bands, you may not be able to hang out. But we feel it should not in any way stop you from celebrating your friendship. To make your friends feel extra special this year, why don?t you write a poem for your friend and submit the same for our contest. We will publish it across our social media platforms and make your friend feel extra happy and extra special.
- 1) The Contest will begin on August 1st, 2020 and video submissions will be accepted till August 30th, 2020.
- 2) Register at YoungTalento & follow us on all our social media platforms to be eligible to participate. If you are already registered, skip this rule.
- 3) Write a poem about your friends and submit a photo of the poetry at YoungTalento website.
- 4) After verification, we will upload the entry across our social media platforms and entry with the most number of votes ( cumulated across our social platforms ) will be declared as the winner.
- 5) Winners will be selected for each age group. Age Group 1 : 5 to 13, Age Group 2 : 14 to 18.
- 6) All participants will get e-certificate and winners will receive hard copy of the certificate couried to their address.