Did you know that ever since the lockdown, Google India saw a 107% increase in searches for 'panipuri' recipe? Since the world came to a standstill because of the pandemic, we see that everyone has extra free time now to explore their passion. Some are learning a new language, few others are trying a new workout schedule, some are trying their hands-on photography but do you know what most people are experimenting with this lockdown? Cooking. Yes, you heard us right. With all the restaurants coming to a halt, the only way for people to satisfy their cravings is to cook their own food.
To align with the current passion, we have planned a fireless cooking contest to hunt for the best child MasterChef. There are no restrictions with the ingredients, the recipe and the cuisine as long as the dish is prepared without fire. This is the time to show off your culinary skills.
- 1) The Contest will begin on August 1st, 2020 and video submissions will be accepted till August 30th, 2020.
- 2) Register at YoungTalento & follow us on all our social media platforms to be eligible to participate. If you are already registered, skip this rule.
- 3) Upload your video of fireless cooking with Parent at YoungTalento website. Max video duration allowed is 5 minutes.
- 4) After verification, we will upload the entry across our social media platforms and entry with the most number of votes ( cumulated across our social platforms ) will be declared as the winner.
- 5) All participants will get e-certificate and winners will receive hard copy of the certificate couried to their address.